Terms & Conditions
“You” or “Your” means you as a participant in or as a user of our program. “We” or “Our” or “Us” means us, providing the program.
All information transmitted, printed or otherwise submitted to us via this website shall be deemed to be the property of us and we shall be free to use such information for any lawful purpose as detailed herein.
This site contains links to other sites and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
We reserve the right to release such information to law enforcement or other governmental officials as we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem necessary to comply with the law.
What Information We Collect
We automatically collect and/or track the following:
- Web page http headers (home server domain names, IP address, type of client computer, and type of Web browser).
- Information knowingly provided by you through on-line forms, registration forms, surveys, and or other entries, such as email addresses, personal, financial or demographic information.
- Information, user specific or aggregate, on what pages our visitors access and the e-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with us via e-mail.
How We Use That Information
We use your personal, demographic and profile data to enhance your experience at our site and to enable us to present content we think you might be interested in. We use your contact information to send you information about our company and promotional material from our partners. We may also use your personal, demographic and profile data to improve our site, for statistical analysis, for marketing and promotional purposes, and for editorial or feedback purposes for our advertisers. Information collected by us may be added to our databases and used for future telemarketing, SMS text-messenging, e-mails or postal mailing regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events, and/or status of orders placed online. By using this site, you agree that you may be contacted in any manner contemplated in this section even if your number is found on a do not call registry, in-house list or similar registry. If you choose to provide personal information it will be used for the following purposes:
- Considering you for a personal loan or financial products through the financial services provider
- Updates, Newsletters and Advertisements from our publishing department which includes the Better Times Newsletter.
Like many other Web sites, www.bettertimesfinancial.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to www.bettertimesfinancial.com and other sites on the Internet.
- Google AdSense
- Popular Marketing
- Blue Keel
www.bettertimesfinancial.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Your Opt-Out Rights
You may opt-out of receiving communications from us by not submitting your information. We also allow you to remove your information from our database by unsubscribing from our communications via the unsubscribe link located in the message. If you remove your information from our database it will no longer be used by us to send promotional correspondences to you although you may still receive promotions from our third party partners. We take your privacy seriously and do not tolerate spam.
Anti Spam Policy. Can-Spam Act Compliance
We are dedicated to ensuring compliance with the ‘Can-Spam Act’, which took effect January 1, 2004. You may receive mail from us in the following circumstances:
- Acknowledging your application has been received and requesting additional action
- Requests for additional information to support your current application
- Response to your inquiries regarding the status of your loan, payment due dates, extension requests and other transactional requests
- Thanking you for your valued business
- Advertisements for our products, services, changes in services, new product availability
- Advertisements for third party products and services where we have determined that such product or service may be of interest to our customers
We Do Not Intend To Collect Data from Children
The information and services provided us or our affiliates, sponsors, and advertisers are not intended to be viewed by children (under 18 years old). No information collected from children is knowingly used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, either inside or outside our site.
Our Right to Contact You
Our Right to Change